All the materials that we have published can be requested by academic and other non-profit organizations.
- Please download the the appropriate UBMTA (check here if your institute is a UBMTA signatory).
2. Complete the form by listing the requested materials, and include the strain identifier (VPL#). Include a FedEX account number to which the shipping can be charged.
3. The UBMTA needs to be signed by an authorized official of your institute.
4. Email the completed UBMTA to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Upon approval by the Technology Transfer Office at UW-Madison, materials are typically shipped within two weeks.